Monday, August 15, 2016

Kat Von D Lock-it Concealer review and Swatches

The Kat Von D lock it Concealer comes in 21 shades and retails at Sephora for $26 and comes with 6.25g/0.22oz of product.

The concealer clams to be 24 hour wear, crease proof, full coverage and hydrating

After wearing this for some time I can say do love this concealer. The formula goes on a bit thick but does not feel heavy under your eyes. It is a high coverage concealer and a  little goes a long way. The concealer blends beautifully with beauty blender and also a brush (Kat Von D #40). both methods blends out the product seamlessly without much effort.  I have not tried this on for 24 hours however it does last a good 12 hour work day without any creasing or it settling into any fine lines. I am not sure if I would call it hydrating however it is not drying under my eyes and it does stay put.

I think if you are looking for a good coverage concealer that will cover everything and last all day this is a once to be considered.

For reference I am about a NC47 in MAC and my preferred shade under my eyes is Shade 33. I can make shade 31 work as well if I want a more of a highlighted look.


L to R : shades 25 and 31


L to R : shades 25 , 31 and 33


L to R : shades 25 , 31 and 33


** shades 25 and 31 were sent to me by influenster. Shade 33 was purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment