Thursday, August 11, 2016

Kat Von D Lock-It Collection


I have been a huge fan of Kat Von D Lock-it foundation for a long time. Recently she came out with a whole new additions to her Lock-it collection. Below I have some of the  goodies that were sent to me by influenster and and I do plan on getting a few more.

There are 4 brushes released  ( I have 2 below to show you below)
Translucent setting Powder
Lock-it Concealer in 21 shades ( 3 shown below: 2 were sent by Influenster and one that I purchased in my shade)

I already know that I love the concealer and will be doing a full review later on on my blog. But below are some pictures and swatches. For color  reference I'm about a NC47 in MAC

I will have the reviews up listed below when they are up

Kat Von D Brushes
Kat Von D Setting powder review and swatches
Kat Von D concealer Review





Lock it Concealer Shades L to R : 25 and 31



Lock it Setting powder L:Blended  R:heavy swatch

L to R Lock it Concealer : shade 25, 31 and 33Kat Von D concealer review

No comments:

Post a Comment