Saturday, August 20, 2016

Kat Von D lock-it - Brushes

In this collection Kat Von D has so far released 4 Brushes. I have 2 below to show you

#20 Setting Powder Brush- retails at Sephora  for $38

This is a very soft bush. It is synthetic and in a dome shape. It isn't too dense like the Marc Jacobs Bronzer Brush  but has the same kind of shape. It has a lot of give to it so at first I didn't think I would have much use for it other than setting my face but  I was surprised at how much I liked it. It picks up the right am out of product to set your face and It works wonderfully with a loose setting powder. But what I have been really loving this for is for bronzer. Its perfect for all over Bronzing. As many brushes I have tried this is possibly my favorite for all over bronzing powder. I have used this for blush as well and it work nicely for that. This is a really good all in one brush for all your face products

#40 Edge Concealer Brush - retails  at Sephora  for $24

I was most excited for this brush. It is very unique. It is also synthetic and is really soft. The unique shape of this brush lets you do a lot of precise concealing such as around your nose, right under the eye brow and right on your under eye darkness. This is brush can also be used for precise cream/ powder contouring or contouring your nose.it blends how product beautifully especially cream products. However as much of a nice and uniquely shape it is I do not think this is a must have brush. ELF concealer brush functions pretty much the same to me. As much as I like this brush I think that there are few alternatives in the market for this one



#20 setting powder brush


#40 Edge Concealer

#40 Edge concealer brush on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment