Wednesday, August 3, 2016

BareMinerals Gen Nude -Matte Liquid Lip color in Smooch - Swatch and Review


BareMinerals Gen Nudes collection consists  of 20 Matte liquid lipsticks / 20 lipsticks / 15 lip glossesand 5 lip liners. All different shades of nudes. If you are a nude lip lover this collection is a dream come true.

I only have one liquid lipstick to show you today but I can promise that there are more on my wish list.

Each of the liquid lipsticks retails for $18 and comes if 4ml/ 0.13 fl.oz of product

The color that I have to show you and what I  was most drawn to is the color Smooch which is described as a faded lilac. And it is just that. A faded lilac. The formula is thin but smooth and it glides on the lips nicely. It does not go on patchy for how thin the formula is. I find that compared to other liquid lipsticks I own this formula does not seem to dry out my lips too much. Also I find that this does not completely dry out. You can definitely feel this on your lips.

I personally love the concept of a liquid lipstick that's going to stay on your lips all day but I do not care for how much they usually dry out your lips and some even flake off. Most of the time I usually put on a gloss over any liquid lipstick after they start to feel dry. Much to my surprise I did not feel the need to put any gloss over this one as it didn't dry my lips out as much. I believe it has something to do with the fact it didn't quite dry completely on my lips.

I highly recommend the color smooch if you are drawn to cool tone lilacs such as  Requiem from Kat von D or Angeles from ofra. The color is very similar.

I think if you love liquid lipsticks and love nudes this line is worth checking out as I would really be surprised if you are unable to find a nude color you liked from this line

You can check out the colors at the below retailers under the listed links

Dermstore
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=533768143&pid=uid5524-34628218-96

Macy's
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=533288679&pid=uid5524-34628218-96

Ulta
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=530231616&pid=uid5524-34628218-96

Beauty.com
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=533567843&pid=uid5524-34628218-96






Smooch


L to R: Kat Von D Requiem, BM Smooch , OFRA Angeles , Tarte Namastee




No comments:

Post a Comment