Friday, September 9, 2016

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush pop in Heather Pop Review and swatches


I have been hearing the buzz about the Clinique Cheeks pops forever so I decided to purchase one to see what the hype was all about. And let me tell you the hype is real.

This retails for $22 comes in 12 shades. It contains 3.5g/0.12oz of product

It comes in the clear container which you can see the beautiful flower design imprinted on the blush. A+ for Clinique for the beautiful packaging.

Heather Pop is a beautiful mid tone natural pink. It looks light on my skin (I am between NC45-NC50 for reference) but I was surprised on how much the color showed up on my cheeks. If you are my skin color this will give you a beautiful Flush of color. It builds up beautifully and does not look overdone. It gives a beautiful soft sheen. If you are looking for bam in your face blush that's going to show up in one go this is not for you.  This is for someone who wants a natural finish to your cheeks and is great for everyday wear. If you are darker than a NC50 in MAC I suggest looking into other colors in this range as this color might not show up on your Skin

All in all I think this is a really awesome formula for blush and I am pondering over getting the Plum and Pansy pop as well.

You can check these out under the below retailers

Ulta
Saks5th
Neiman Marcus
Nordstrom






Clinique Heather Pop

Clinique Heather Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment