Sunday, November 6, 2016

Jouer Eyeshadows - Amaretto and Cappuccino

Jouer is a Brand that I just dipped my toes into and I have to say I'm impressed.  These are my first 2 products from Jouer and I really love them.

Jouer eye Shadows retails for $22 dollars each and contains 2.2g/0.077oz of product. What's really neat about this brand is that you can connect all products in however way you prefer to make your own palette or you can separate them and carry then individually

The Shadows themselves blend beautifully and are really silky. The 2 shades I have creates a really pretty simple eye but if I want more I bring in some of my mac shades.

 Amaretto -described as shimmering bronzed plum. This is a true description of this color. The shade is a pigmented medium shimmery plum brown. Its a very flattering color and can work on different kinds of skin tones. The shimmer is fine and does not have any glitter particles and gives the eye a pretty wash of color with some high sheen. It is very smooth and buildable and blends like a dream. If you have mature lids this formula will not  emphasize any fine lines

Cappuccino - described  as matte dark Chocolate - this description is right on the mark. It is a dark chocolate brown that is pretty neutral. This color is really pigmented and is dark enough for darker skin tone but can be really sheered out for lighter skin tones. Matte shadows can be tricky to blend out but this holds the color while not being patchy and also blends really nicely with other mate shades. It is once again really smooth to the touch and picks up nice amount of color on a brush.

All in all I think these are a really nice formula and is worth the $22 price tag.




L to R : Amaretto and Cappuccino

L to R : Amaretto and Cappuccino

L to R : Amaretto and Cappuccino



L to R : Amaretto and Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment