Saturday, October 10, 2015

September Favorites 2015







These are my September favorites. Some products I have discovered this month while others are products I have rediscovered



Sephora Teint Infusion foundation - My color is in  50 Mocha. Please check out my review on this for more details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49hzlR3oBe4&feature=player_detailpage

MAC pro longwear concealer in NW40
Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten in Tan
L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow in 890 Bronzed Taupe
Colourpop super shock shadow in Desert
Buxom lip gloss in White Russian

Here are some swatches of L'Oreal  Infallible eye shadow, the Colour pop shadow in the buxom lip gloss

L o R :Colour pop Desert, L'Oreal Bronzed Taupe


L o R :Colour pop Desert, L'Oreal Bronzed Taupe, Buxom White Russian
 
L o R :Colour pop Desert, L'Oreal Bronzed Taupe, Buxom White Russian




Lets be Friends
Instagram :dcc709

No comments:

Post a Comment