Sunday, January 4, 2015

MAC Mineralize Lipstick in Touch the Earth

This lipstick is from the Lightness of Being Collection and is the only shade of lipstick I was drawn to. It is described as a Light wood brown on the Mac site. I find this to be a cool tone taupe with a bit of tiny bit mauve




 The Mac Mineralized lipstick formula is one of my favorite formulas that they make and this is no exception. Its creamy and pigmented with a beautiful sheen to it. If you are a dark skin girl this color would be a beautiful nude.

Touch the Earth
I find that the most similar color that I have for this color is "to Pamper" lipstick from Mac which is a luster and is one of my all time favorite nudes. Unfortunately this was a limited edition color. To Pamper is a touch more grey. Our Pick Mac lipstick is also similar however is more pigmented and a has more pink/mauve to it

L to R : To Pamper , Touch the Earth, Our Pick


No comments:

Post a Comment